Sunday, July 4, 2010

JULY and "Some" Where

Aw..., finally I have a time to write again!!
and it's July already..
and I am some where now. when I said "some", I meant it ;)
but I can't tell you where I am right now. one thing for sure, I am traveling, but I promise will tell you where am I and all of the stupid and funny stories when I finished the mission ;)

This year is a great year for me. really full of "weird" things!! all of unpredictable and struggle.
Well, I got a feeling I'll be fine soon.
Really2 fine, and soon!!
I think I'm dealing with my biggest problem now. hm..wait!! not my biggest! my second big one. my biggest problem is the financial problem about finishing my school. I hope and pray it'll be solved. God will show me the way.
the problem that I meant was "the stupid too much nonsense feeling" that always haunts me!!
ups!!!
gotta go!! it's goin' late now.
I have to wake up really early tomorrow morning to see the sunrise at the magical place :)
nity nite
love
vida
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment