Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Reconsidering You


Hey There...
how's it goin'?
just wanna tell you the current condition Babe..

We started as a friend then turned into best friend
With you, I can be my self, really really myself
No need to pretend, No need to think what would you think of me
Because you just know me just the way I am

We shared everything,
we talked about all the things
I can mention all of your girlfriends and your crushes' name
You know all the story of mine and my crushes too

When I was sad or broken heart
You were my shoulder to cry on, and still mine..
Your hands are the drugs to calm me down..

There was a time when I called you on the phone,
Just to cry without telling you anything
And you were there, listen to me on the phone,
without asking me anything
Just listening to me,
And that was exactly what I needed..

I love it when you looked me in the eyes
I love it when your hand shake my head
You were the place that I went to when I need a shelter

There was a time when I was in love with you
But, I decided to hide it, because I didn't want to lost my best friend
Then I just could hear the story about all of your crush and girlfriend
And you never knew what I felt..

There was another time when You were in love with me
But, You decided to hide it, because You didn't want to lost your best friend
Then You just could hear the story about all of my crushes
And I never knew what you felt..

Then when we both knew that feelings,
we laughed together..
why couldn't we felt the same way on the same time
why should we realized it lately
Time was playing with us

Hey There,
I love the song that you wrote for me

We both crazy when we decided to try fixing our puzzle
Try to seeing each other without the feeling anymore
try to make a joke of it

But, Hey..
I wanna tell you something baby..
The feeling is back
I am reconsidering you now



5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. melankolis kali lah.. :) selain posting utamanya, yang paling pengen dibaca adalah: comment yang "has been removed by a blog administrator." :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ irna : hehehe

    @ k'emy: hohoho...;) kami lagi pengen bermellow2 ria dan comment itu..hmmmm...sst

    ReplyDelete