Monday, March 29, 2010

Me..Me..Me...


Adhitia Sofyan's song - After the rain, is playing on my ipod now, with my head down and long breathing, my mind has its own journey. I'm thinking of where I would be? what am I gonna be? who is I'm gonna falling into? and I'm thinking of heaven.. :) my heaven. offcourse I'm not talking about a real happen, only God who's know that I'm gonna go there or not.. I hope so Though :p

I'm thinking about heaven in my mind, in my heart
thinking of who am I? what kinda person am I?
therefore, this post will be totally a diary page :p
I'm gonna talk about me, me, and me..

I am not an ordinary girl, but some people discount on me, well, it's ok, I don't mind with it.
I am not beautiful, I am not the same with other though..
I am an abnormal probably...
or I can say that I might be trapped in my own pandora.
it's like I'm stopping to growing up
because I still believe in dreams and fantasy..

Autumn is my favorite season, eventhough autumn in sydney is not as beautiful as autumn in other four seasons country, I still love this time.
Everyday, I ended up going home with bring leaves, at least one will be kept in my bag.
On the way from uni to my house, I walk and dancing and singing, when I am happy.
Picking those dandelion and blow it, then try to cacth the pieces, if I could cacth it, then I believe I'll get my luck :)
so does with the leaves. I believe those leaves bring me luck.

I am a person who always happy, at least Itry to be happy.
I don't want to think anything that makes me unhappy.
so, I'd rather not think about my problems, then left it instead and hopping that God will show me the way to solf it.

Busy thinking about today, tomorrow is tomorrow.
that's only for problems..
but for happines..I'm happy to think about it.
I love to plan my travel destination and always believe that I will do it.
eventhough I don't have money now, I just believe.. that I'll make it :)

I try not to think about love stuff, it just dissapointed me. Been in love with someone that I should not in love to makes me don't wanna think about love anymore.
This is the only problem that is really difficuld to get rid of it.
I've been trying to erase, forget, all the things..., but it just not that easy.

Loosing a best friend is another thing that I don't want to think about.
sometimes we just can't get everything to ourself, and sometimes when you're away, you'll know who really love you, who does not.

lately finding that my family is everything ( well, I love my family since forever, but now, I love 'em more and more), as I told you before, being away shows you how some people accept you just the way you are, while the others judge you. my Family, they are everything's to me now.. since I'm leaving by myself now, start to stand on my own feet, they support me always.

I think.. I might be moving on ow..in everything
I'll go to my heaven, to places where i want to go, to my journey..
mmm..it's might be an escape, but well...that's the way it is :)

1 comment:

  1. Kata2 andalan... SEMANGAT!!!! :) hehe
    btw,, curaaaaaangg.. pengen niup Dandelion.. hiks..

    ReplyDelete