Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Happy birthday

Happy birthday to me..,
this is my first birthday in Sydney( it was already yesterday thought, cuz it's 27 already), without my friends ( from home) and family (real family)
but I had a nice time. I still have birthday cake and presents from my extended family here.
my friends here are so nice as well.
I got many facebook wishes too.
but I missed something, but so important.
someone that I am expecting to wish me a happy birthday, he doesn't even remember my birthday.
I celebrated my last birthday with him, but not this year. he doesn't think of me, even a little.
i hate to talk about this kinda thing.
like I'm so week or "lebay"
but, what can I do??
it's good because he doesn't know this blog, so He won't read this, that's why this is the only place that I can use to talk about him.
OMG, it's too bad
I've been trying to forget him for ages, but it just didn't work
he keep coming back to my mind.
and today, I am so sad, he forget!! I am really nothing to him.
I really wanna move on and forget him.
but I guess it's about the time.
may be I'll be fine soon
with this, when he's totally forget me, I think may be it's gonna be easier for me to forget him too.
it's really not worth it to think about him all the time.
I deserve better I guess..

It's my birthday..!! I should be happy, he can't ruin my day!! no! he can't!
Ok, I quit!! I'll moving on.
may be we're just not meant together.
well, I'm quite sure now, it was just me.
I'm sure, for him, I was nothing, my just like another girl that he knows.
like what he said to me "nothing serious"
how stupid was I? that I believe when he said he likes me too.
now I'm sure it was just another "nothing serious" for him.

well, my bad, to easy to fall in love to this guy.
anyway.., I'll move,I promise my self, I'll move.
well, so long then
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment