Saturday, April 10, 2010

Trying to not complaint

Weekend...but guess where am I right now, at Uni, trying to do my assignment. trapped with facebook though..LoL

Hmmm..what am I gonna tell you today, probably another complain, I don't know why, the conditions and situation are not so good lately..sigh..

Anyway, I'm still fighting to survive. OK, here's the things..I guess my lecture and my classmate think that I'm the most stupid person in the class. yesterday was so suck, my lecture couldn't stop comparing my works and the best student's work in front of the whole classmate. and then he also said about some people are running so fast and some people are running slowly while we have the same amount of times to go to the finish line. the worst part is he said that i am crawling (God!! it was really put my confident down!!), but in my heart i kept telling myself that " it's OK..it's OK, it doesn't matter they think you are stupid..let it be just in their mind" I promise myself to prove that I'm not like what their think. well, I don't wanna prove it to them, because it's not important, instead I wanna prove to myself that I'm not like that.

Hmm...o!! another thing is I'm planning to move from my apartment, trying to find a cheaper accommodation, so i could try to solve my financial problem. but guess what, I might will stay in a living room.. well, i used to have my own room, I didn't even share with my sister..but now..? hiks..I have to live in the living room..well, i can't tell my parent about this..or they gonna be too much worry again..LooL..i called it "lebay" in my language..

Well, my friend is coming, so i think i'm gonna work with my assignment now..

ps: i'm having tothache now..It's killing me..:(

4 comments:

  1. Mulai berasa ya susahnya master? Don't give up! U can do it! To complain just to let it out of ur head gpp... Maju teyuss!! :)
    kayak temper trap bilang " soldier on... Soldier on, don't think about it at all... Keep ur head low... Don't think about it at all..."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe..iya nih K'em..diriku memang benar2 crawling innih...:D but yeah!! tetap semangat dan positif..(what else can I do LOL) thank you yaa :)
    eh, kalau kpn2 OL di YM, tolong di BUZZ yaa..need to discuss something ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Halo mbak, salam kenal :)
    Nice blog..
    Anyway pas masuk master arsi di UTS requirement-nya apa aja?
    Dulu mbak S1 nya dimana?
    Saya pengen menjajaki kesempatan studi di lanjut di Sydney suatu hari nanti.. Keep blogging ya mbak vida ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hai Sekar, salam kenal juga :)thanks yaa..
    iyaa nih berusaha tetap ngeblog, walaupun jadi jarang belakangan..hahaa

    untuk masuk di M.Arc UTS dulu pas daftar ngisi formulir, ielts ama submit portfolio :) aku dulu S1 nya di Arsitektur Unsyiah, banda Aceh. good luck ya :)

    ReplyDelete