Monday, July 25, 2011

The Limbo is being crowded

I often say that being negative is not my thing, I'am a really optimistic person. But it appears that this blog full of my drama of life!!LOL..anyway, I don't care.. like they said that you need to release your temper or you negativeness (who said that? me!!just now)

So, here's the thing, at the moment i am in that phase of confusion!! like really feel as I am living in a limbo (my fiend told me that limbo being so crowded today). I am saying that I really don't know where I am, what's gonna happen to me? where i'm gonna be? I don't really know what I really want anymore. arrghh.. I don't know, I'm just really really confuse!! actually i do know what I want, but I just don't know if I'll be able to make it or not. I know that I'm thinking and worry too much, which is not necessary at all. But, come on! I'm also a human being, I cannot be positive all the time (a.k.a I need some drama in my life) hahaha...even now i can't really be serious.

Really, I'm confuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment