Wednesday, December 8, 2010

1 year and 2 months


Hi :D
It's been 1 year and two months since I moved to Sydney. I admit it that I've been so lazy to update my blog. Well, actually as i told you before, I'm quite busy. This semester's driving me crazy, it's over now though.However, I am waiting for my result to be released, hopefully they'll be alright ( finger cross).

So... where should we start?
hmm.. I told you about my cafe job, didn't I? the other things about job are I am getting busier with face painting right now, get more than one event in a week ( great). Then I am also working casually as a "spammer" :p what I meant by spammer is my cafe doing a letter box drop job, which is delivering menu and coupons of the cafe to houses and apartments in the surrounding suburbs. So I often walking around for 2 - 3 hours to drops the menu to people's letter box :)
Anyway, I still need a weekdays job though, otherwise I'm gonna feel so bored stay at home and definitely more chances to hang out with friends and spend money ( that's bad!!!)

Now, let's talk about my new place to live :)
I'm gonna move to a new apartment, will have my own room :D yay!!!
and the best part is I'm moving to glebe, the place where all the cool coffee shops are :D
and even better our balcony have a water view..:) I promise will post the photo of my new place as soon as I move which is next week :)

so, that's it update for today, I promise will write more often (I hope soo) :p

ps: It's summer now.. sale season..so.. I spent so much money on things :(

pps: I post some of the beach photos :)



No comments:

Post a Comment