Saturday, December 25, 2010

NEW HOME :)

Hi..
as I promised you I'm gonna upload my new home photos :)
so.. ready?
well, where should we start?
may be my room
that's my bed and studying area

Photos are always the important parts in my live, so.. got some families and best friends pictures always in the frames..plus.. I'm gonna put some more on my wall :) and my dream board of course :) where I put all of my dream list as well as my reminder notes.

Plus some tiny decorations :)
I love the view from my window..isn;t it pretty? here, look closer :)
Oke, now, should we move to our kitchen?
I love moving to this new place, feels homey :) and I also bought some flowers, put 'em in our bath room.


Now, living room plus dining room



You could see our balcony with a really nice view :)

it's a really cozy place to hang out, and this is the view from the balcony
Well, that's the place, now..are you ready for the tour to the park behind the apartment? it's only 2 minutes walking from home.
From this path you'll go to the waterside park
these are all the view from that park :) pretty good place for running, jogging, picnic, or just reading in the arvo



well, the tour's finished..I'm gonna go to bed now..it's 1.43 am already.. nite :)

3 comments: