Monday, December 13, 2010

JACK JOHNSON CONCERT!! YAY!!


Look!!! I'm on Jack Johnson concert!! with T-shirt :p

OMG!!! lol...I was so happy..
the euphoria because of the jack johnson concert is still here.
well, remember how excited was me when i bought the ticket for his concert?
it was on june.. yeah and finally i went to the concert yesterday, nope!! actually, 2 days ago.
so.. i ended up going there by myself and met one of my friend right there plus i also met a new friends who's also a big fan of jack johnson.
so Ima post some photos of the concert.
check 'em out!!
That's how it looks when i arrived there, everyone's waiting for the concert and chillin' (seriously?? that's a hot day for chillin' :p


Official merchandise!! yeah!! I've got me one!! and it was $40 for that t-shirt!! shoooot!! it it's not jack's, I wont buy a t-shirt for that price.


Yeah!! that's the one that i chose


The other stuff that I bought just that potatoes and a bottle of water (i'm brooke man...)


yay!!! I finally reached the front row (well, not really front though.. but it's not too bad)


A photo of me in front of the stage?? it's a must..lol


sit and waiting (like his song) and while waiting n sitting i took a photo of these feet :)


and the concert started, first song was Taylor


Better together was the last song..and it was a good ending


and the concert finished :D

No comments:

Post a Comment