Monday, May 4, 2009

No gravity and No air


I am here now
somewhere in a place without air and gravity
I am still breathing anyway
even if it is really hard to breath

right man, but wrong place n wrong time..
Hey, I thought it only a crush, just little crush..
but, several days without you make me realize, that it is more than a crush..
I promised you and my self to be not falling in love
but I do
I am falling in to you

well..
i don't want to bother you
you don't need to know this..
because for you it is not this way
it is only me who break our rule
and i know for sure, we have no future
it is impossible for us to be together
wrong place and wrong time

well, i thought i will come back to the earth, to reality
but, my earth does not has any gravity anymore
so I can't turn down
and it has no air anymore
so I can't breath

i am on a sail boat now
with all the memories
no direction yet
just wanna follow the flow
where ever it will takes me

Or..I might be in a long path now
just follow the twisted road
where ever it will be end

No comments:

Post a Comment